Monday, August 3, 2009

A Homely Home..

All of my energies this weekend have still be on the house and it's really feeling like a home now.
Mr Honi has done a magnificent job on the front garden and I'll post some of the pics soon when it's completed. We had a lovely little trip to the garden centre on Saturday as it was too nice a day to spend cooped up inside.

Here what I've dubbed "IKEA Corner". The small canvas is just sitting there at the moment until I find a perfect place for it. Eventually there will be 4 mirrors in a line down that wall.


and I have FINALLY finished my feature wall! I'm super impressed with it actually.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Settling in so very nicely! You guys have done great work :) K

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Wall looks great, as does 'Ikea Corner'!
Thanks for your comment, re siblings etc. I really appreciate it, I did strugle at first, but my little girl is such a happy, bright soul, and doesn't lust after siblings. You can't miss something you never had, and she has a killer imagination, and a resiliance beyond her years. She also makes friends really easily, and has empathy, so gotta be happy with that!

Verimaz said...

ah the feature wall really works with the side table, flowers and lil prints.
One day i'm going to have a wall of many little prints...one day