Friday, August 14, 2009

SYDNEY: Vintage Car Boot Sale

Roll Up, Roll Up, Roll up!! The North Ryde Car Boot Sale is on THIS WEEKEND!!

Time: Sunday 16th August, from around 9a
Location: Corner of Twin and Badajoz Rds, North Ryde

I’ll be there with my family selling a HEAP of vintage things like:
- Coalport flower baskets and figurines
- Fur Coat and some other clothing items
- Glass and crystal vases and plates
- Table cloths
- Cards and wrapping paper
- Oil paintings
- Loads of other random vintage items

100% vintage items from our recent clean out of my Grandparents house.

Come to peruse the wares or just to say hello!! J (We’ll be there with a large white 4WD and a BMW if you don’t know what I look like!)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! Good luck - I hope you sell heaps! :) K

A Life So Peachy said...

hopefully, i'l be able to make it down for a sticky! and by the way I've just tagged you in five things! (blame pepper!)

Unknown said...

Oh Poop! It sounds like fun but I can't make it.

I hope the day is a huge success for you.