Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crafty Beers

It was lovely to have a little catch up with the lovely Brown Owls last night for a bit of a drink and a lot of crafty talk.

Amanda didn't wanther picture taken!!!! Thankyou Jenny and Jess for posing nicely


Our token male guest decided it would be hilarious to use his crafty skills on hair..


Maz brought out her cat embroidery project.....again.....longest timeline ever!! (she's been working on it since year 9 i think!!)







Corey and I in a lovely pose, sans craft

4 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

remind me to sit in that corner again next time. the dark lighting there made me look amazingly tan!

A Life So Peachy said...

is it just me or does it look like jenny & I are holding hands? Amy- you are sporting a mighty tan!

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I wish I could have come! I was sitting at home crying into an assignment about Library Classification. Depressing!

Genki said...

I did bring craft, I just didn't get it out of my bag!