Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend and S&C mini wrap up

Well I had a lovely weekend
  • filling up a skip bin.....

  • meeting the lovely Kristy and her super cute bub, who took my dress form to a new home
  • and helping a dear friend, the super crafty Lisa at the Stitches and Craft show.
I have more pics to come of my little bounty of goodies from the show. I just could resist a vintage girl brooch and scrabble cufflinks from the delightful Michelle!!

I thought it was a great market ( I didn't actually make it last year). The Quilt and Craft was fantastic, but it's too huge to do in one day. I found that the S&C show was a nice size and had a good selection of things on offer – and not just multiples of similar stalls.
I loved the incubator section which displayed some utterly beautiful creations by such lovely, crafty, gals. I was so very impressed. I also got a little “star stuck” when I met some “crafting idols” such as Dear Fii, Justine from Mixtape and the super friendly Jodie from Ric Rac.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

and I was so excited to meet you - the super generous Bec. It was such a crazy fun wild weekend , I am still recovering!!!