Monday, February 4, 2008

This is my.....

this is.....my collection!
well, one of them anyway!! Like Hyena in Petticoats and Starashan I Love teacups. Dainty ladies tea cups. I especially love pulling them out for a girls "high tea". I love the look of a mis-matched tea set. but I also collect figurines and mini viewers that I posted about here and vintage cards, books, buttons, and "little things" like I have pocket versions of uno, operation and etch-a-sketch.

I really am slck with posting on time with this game. Sorry girls!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooooo! These are posh!! They are lovely

Drewzel said...

Gorgeous! Your Royal Albert one is beautiful! The one with the gilt pattern around it...what brand is it? It's a bit hard to see exactly from your pic, but
I think I might have the matching saucer.

PS. If you couldn't tell already, I also collect china...although I focus on Art Deco and 30's and 40's Meakin.

Lesley-Ann said...

These are so beautiful! They really are to gorgeous to use hee hee....

How romantic!

xxxxx Les
Have a greaaaat day!

http://fairytalecinema.typepad.com

Sherrin said...

wow, your tea cups are SO much nicer than mine... especially the one on the bottom right! Very lush! :o)
-Sherrin