Sunday, February 24, 2008

“This Is . . . Me Taking A Picture of Myself In the Mirror With My Favourite Accessory.”

this weeks "this is" theme is from the lovely Johanna over at One Red Robin
this is my driving in the car with my fave accessory - my sunnies. Anyone that knows me knows that my sunnies are a permanent fixture on my head - be it on my face of on top of my head. Even in my last drivers licence photo I managed to get away with them on my head!! I have about 8 or 9 pairs that I swap around to match my outfit each day.

4 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

What a great picture. Very original. Your sunnies are very nice as well. Have a super day!
Kyla

Bird Bath said...

Like the sunnies.I had to have a second look, but realised you weren't driving while taking the photo.Great post....This weeks theme was a real challenge :P

Jikkes said...

What a great idea, too take a picture in the mirror off your car...I love it!

Jenny said...

Great photo-great sunnies