The other day I finished off a baby blanket for a friend of mine who is due in a couple of weeks. I am getting MUCH better at planning my projects and making sure I finish them by a due date (rather than 6 months after the baby is born!!) Plus I am forcing myself a bit more to only work on ONE project and finish it before I start a bazillion others!
The blanket is a cotton flannel, with English paper pieced appliquéd flowers across the top, with matching binding around the edges. The spotty material is from spotlight and the centres are Japanese fabric with monkeys, deer and mushrooms.
This is a picture of the hexes before I sewed them onto the blanket.