Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Creative Space Thursday

Can you believe I actually had too many creative spaces this week to choose from! I've got the Crafty mojo going on, and I'm loving it. Normally when the inspiration overflows I get "Craft Jam" where I have too many ideas to action any of them. But planets have aligned somewhere and I'm in the groove.

A quick run down of current projects include:
- continuing with my 200 crochet blocks
- another baby quilt- an appliqued one I'll show you soon
- some "light up" jewellery
- a skirt (Miss Luzi and I are doing a sewing class together)
- a drawing project
- some vintage lace headbands
and a couple of other BIG ideas bubbling away in my head

So rather than pick one of these projects, I thought I’d share some of the creativeness that’s been a’happenin in the kitchen. I’ve started to review cookbooks and plan our meals – which leads to planned shopping which equals less wasted food AND no last minute takeaways which also equals a better diet and losing weight!! YIPPEE!!

One of this weeks dishes above was lamb chops with melted goats cheese served with steamed asparagus, sliced home grown tommies a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and slithered almonds. Takes 10 mins to whip up and is tasty and healthy.

For more creative spaces, pop on over to Kootoyoo!

3 comments:

yardage girl said...

Yummo - that sounds and looks delish!

Kylie said...

Wow! That all sounds totally amazing :) Those chops look delicious too. Have a great weekend. Kx

Kim van Waardenburg said...

aha a super fast dish!! great!! And spometimes men just need to do another craft to get going again,....