Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Creative Space Thursday

It doesn't look like much, I know. Every time I post a picture, the damn quilt still looks the same!! But I have now hand sewen the star onto some green fabric. The emboridery loop is fantastic for handsewing and quilting.
Plus I have paper pieced the other squares so it's all ready to simply sew straight onto the backing fabric and then I can start quilting it. Neicephew is due on the 15th so I'm hoping it stays in until then so I can finish it!!



As you can see, I also have my bag that I haven't unpacked since brown owls 2 weeks ago - an my beloved Holga which I've resurrected. I need to try and get out to do more photography.


And this is Mr Honi's creative space! His new tool shed! Here he is demonstrating the hilariously over sized screw driver.
PS - I will be posting the winner of the hankies tomorrow (last chance people!) - PLUS I will also put the sewing machine up for grabs :) I should probably have built up to it, but we need to get rid of it now to make space!!

2 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I love your creative space, it reminds me of my own. Messy I mean :op I have two weeks off to get it tidied! Yay!

Veronica Darling... said...

Hey! I gave you a blog award! xoxo