Friday, July 3, 2009

My Creative Space Thursday on Friday

wow - I missed out on it yesterday!!!!!

For my Creative Space This week I'm working on some Google Sketch up stuff. This is my new very favourite application!! It's basically a 3D modelling tool, with all these interior design functionalities. You can also download all these pieces of well-known furniture too - you can see I used an Eames Chair (not that we can afford one though!)




It's free to download, and I have literally spent HOURS using it lately. It's also very user friendly and I highly suggest it for anyone planning a new home or small renovations. You can draw things to scale, select paint colours, carpet textures, wood floors and even customize it to drop in your own textures and paintings!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

MMm, Kirsty is on holidays anyway, so we couldn't link up. Never mind! This looks like a cool tool - what are you designing?

Kylie said...

Wow! How fun is this?! Great find! K

Veronica Darling... said...

I loved The Sims, and this looks very addictive!