Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who'd have thought....


....that my body could produce so much snot!!! Apologies for the graphic post, but it amazes me!! I have had a wretched cold for 2 days now. My Honi had his bucks on Friday night, and I have a feeeling he picked up a lurgy then ("could have been that cigar i shared with all the boys" he says!)
I was a Hen on Saturday night, and it was such a wonder ful day!! We had High Tea at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay and it was just perfect. My Darling bridesmaid made a surprise entrance too which was just sooo lovely. She lives in Townsville and didn't think she'd be able to make it down.


Well, I'm off - back to the couch to watch the Wonder Years seris i've been taping on Foxtel. I sooo hope I'm better for Brown Owls tomorrow night! I will be devastated if I miss it! We're learing how to crochet :)

No comments: