Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged!! 6 Unique Things

OOO.....checking my blog, and I found some blogging love from the lovely Jess, the Crafty Librarian!! Ok, so here goes!!

The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


6 unique things about me:

1. I have 5 separate tattoos. When you see me, you wouldn't expect it at all. And they're all hidden!! (3 butterflies and 2 flowers if you're interested!!)
2. I used to be able to pick up almost any instrument and play 'mary had a little lamb' within a few minutes. I haven't tried it in a few years though
3. I had my galbladder taken out 2 years ago. This is known as a "fat and forty" operation. Fair enough i could lose a little weight, but I'm not fat, and i'm only 28!
4. I was dyslexic as a child. I think I just grew out of it- but it was quite ditressing when I was younger though
5. I love to listen to Doris Day, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin - actually all "oldies" hits.
6. I'm double jointed in my elbows

ok. so now I will tag....
Anstasia Drawing and Dreaming
Veronica Darling
Hyena in Petticoats
Two Peas in a Pod
Hokey
16 Bluebirds

3 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

oh! I wouldn't have guessed you had tattoos! I too had my fair share hiding under my cardigan that day as well. ...and my wacky double-jointed elbows!

Can't wait to hear Mary Had a Little Lamb!

Anastasia said...

thanks for tagging me...i'll play along!
i love doris day...ha!

Unknown said...

Oh I love Dean Martin! I often do the housework to his honey voice or sometimes I put on Ella Fitzgerald. They seem to make vacuuming far less drab.