Thursday, January 29, 2009

One day..

I will have these things in my house......maybe we can sneak them onto our bridal registry?????


The Eames Chair
Mr Honi says that this would be HIS chair, but if you ask me, it’s the perfect chair for putting up my feet while I hand embroider!

The Arne Jacobson Egg Chair.
I guess I’d have this one if Mr Honi used the Eames chair. It’s cosy and comfy and so lovely and bright!

1960’s egg chair.
Wow. I seem to have a thing for chairs. I don’t know how comfy this would be- but it sure is cool. Might just have it as an occasional chair in the craft room.

Ball Clock – this would go in my kitchen for sure. I’d like a bit of a retro kitchen. Kind of like the one at Rose Seilder House (if you’ve seen that one)


Gypsy chandelier. This one is up for Auction on eBay at the moment. I think I’d have this in the bathroom. A white tiled bathroom, with this chandelier and brightly coloured tiles in the shower. Ooooo I can’t wait till we have our own place I can decorate properly!


And this Gant table as my sewing table. It’s big and study and just perfect for crafting.

3 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I'm pretty sure we could make you a ball clock without too much effort. Constructing a chair might be tricky though. Next time we see each other, we'll hatch a plan for the clock. We'll make two, because I obviously need one as well =)

Veronica Darling... said...

You could totally make the chandelier I reckon... vintage materials with a few bright new beads would look ACE!

Bec @ honi design said...

well both you girls seem to have a craftier outlook than me - I hadn't thought of trying to make either items, but you've ignited a bit of a spark to attempt it now!!