Tuesday, September 9, 2008

this is.....my all time fave band

little slow on the "This is" meme this week! We're without a computer or internet accesss at home at the moment, and it's driving me crazy!
Mr Honi and I spent the weekend designing our wedding invitations. I made 3 mock ups (which I will psot later) and we think we've picked a winner. Now we just need to decide if I make them all, or give my prototype to the lovely ladies here to make them for me??

Anyway, here they are, my FAVE band of ALL time (i have a lot of other faves too, but these guys are my uber fave)
The Kings of Leon.

I can't embed the video clip "King of the Rodeo" but do yourself a favour and have a listen if you're not familiar with them!! They;ve got a new CD coming out on 23rd September as well. Look at them.....Rock. Gods.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm with you on that one! You have _excellent_ taste in music!

Veronica Darling... said...

BEC - triple j are playing the album in full tomorrow from 12noon - as a special treat for fans... prior to the album release!!!!

See ya babes!

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I totally dig KOL, their new album is really good...JJJ have had it on high rotation lately.