The end of 2010 flashed past me before I could blink. Work has been so unbelievably crazy, I haven't had time to be creative.
So, a fresh new year – a fresh new outlook on life and I'm back on the crafting and blogging bandwagon!
So I thought I would have the first post of 2011 with a list of my "27 achievable goals". Not resolutions as such, just things I want to get done in 2011.
In no particular order:
- Buy less Crap
- Save more money
- Waste Less food
- Make my own clothes – no 'new' items of clothes for 2 months (to start ) this DOES however exclude underwear. I must buy nice good undies – i just couldn't bear to make them!
- Buy organic fruit and veg at the farmers markets from Jan 8 onwards
- NO FAST FOOD – Including, but not limited to Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks and Pizza Hut / Dominos
- Always use my enviro bags (carry 2 with me at all times)
- Build a vege garden in January
- Build a compost pile in January (i posted about this AGES ago and still haven't got around to it)
- Try to always buy environmentally friendly products (washing detergents etc)
- Use the stairs more
- Floss every night
- Plan all meals the week before and buy food according to what is needed for the recipe only.
- Exercise for 30 mins each day (hmm....this could be interesting!)
- Have shorter showers
- use rechargeable batteries and stop using "disposable" products like razors and 'single serve" items which use up a lot of packaging
- donate all "read" magazines to nursing homes (and also stop buying so many magazines!)
- start selling the things I make
- Get in touch with old friends
- have dinner in a nice restaurant once a month
- see live music at least once every 2 months
- do the following courses: Silver jewellery, glass/ lampwork beading
- be more patient
- don't let the little things bother me
- watch less tv
- read more books\
- drop at LEAST 1 dress size
So, what are your goals for 2011??