Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is me...

....begging each and every one of you to get your skin checked out.

I'm not yet 30 and I had to have 2 sunspots burnt off my face the other day and I had a nastier one CUT OUT of my head! Yes I have fair skin, but I've always been good with wearing sunscreen and staying out of the harsh sun. I shudder to think of what I might look like had I not been lathered in 15+ as a kid

Don't let lumps, bumps, marks, spots or anything go - get yourself to a doctor and have it checked out.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow that is scary. A great warning for everyone to have themselves checked by a doctor regularly too!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Yep and while you are there papsmear and breast exam too...

Kylie said...

Good advice Bec. Hope all is well now? Thank goodness you found them. Kx

lisa :: the red thread said...

I hope all is well Bec. It's such a worry living under this harsh sun of ours.

OfManyMen said...

Bar the misplaced nicotine patch B, that's a gorgeous photo.

Warning noted though lovely lady...

x