Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Game- 30 Days of Numbers

Well, I have been dying to get back into blogging but with work, trying to find a new house to live in and wedding planning i really haven't found the time! Plus my crafty side is sufferring badly and I seem to be going through a very non-creative lull. I think of all these great ideas when I'm on the bus or in a meeting, then I forget all about them by the time I get home and collapse on the couch!

HOW TO PLAY
Anyway, I have decided to start a new game (although there are LOTS going round at the moment.) It will take 30 days, and each day you need to post a picture that represents the number of the day. It can be your own picture, or one from Flickr or wherever.

30 Days of Numbers
DAY ONE

One large, old, massively huge tree in the Blue Mountains.

Anyone can play if you want to - if you do play leave me a comment and I will list you on a blog roll. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great photo. Sorry I can't play along. I am feeling the pinch of too many things to do and a lack of creativity also. I don't want to add to the list. I'll enjoy checking out your pics.

Veronica Darling... said...

I thought you just moved!!! Good luck with it all though! Keep your notebook with you on the bus for drawings and writings for craft, and then when you get the buzz you'll have loads of ideas!! xoxo