I was also tagged a few weeks ago by the lovely Veronica Darling and haven't got around to completing it....so here goes! (My first tag!!!!)
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....so off we go!!!
1. My inspiration comes late at night:: Often I will sit around feeling completely un-creative, then as soon as I’m ready to go to bed and idea pops into my head and I am totally compelled to create something. The same happens with my house cleaning – I usually vacuum at 11.30 at night just as I’m about to jump into bed.
2. Music is my life:: I can’t go anywhere without my iPod. Music lifts me up or calms me down.
3. I suffer a few “wrong crushes” as defined by Marieke Hardy from “Reasons you will hate me”.
Julian Casablancas – Lead Singer of the Stokes. In some pics he’s gorgeous – in others I wonder what the hell I’m thinking!
Gerard Way – Lead singer of My Chemical Romance:: I’ve never been one for the “Emo” type, but there’s something about him that I find sexy! Hhmmm…I might just leave it at that actually!!!
4. I can be a bit OCD at times. Was discussing this with The Boy the other night, and I do have some obsessive compulsive tendencies! I have to leave a bit of food on my plate, I won’t eat ALL my bread-crusts – I have to leave at least one corner, I spell words out in my head if I need to remember something, I don’t step on cracks…..again, I’ll think I’ll stop there!
5. I love playing Monopoly – but am a very sore loser. Monopoly was actually banned in one house I lived in due to several tanty’s chucked by a housemate – this included knocking all properties off the board.
6. I wish I’d taken more time to listen to my grandfathers stories. Make use of the time you have with loved ones. Nuff said.
7. I’d love to be able to surf, but I’m not the strongest swimmer – I’m more of a runner. I’ve tried a few times to surf but it’s always been a miserable effort!!!
8. I'm a crazy Cat Lady:: well, not quite yet, but I do have an adorable kitty called Buttons. Ok, Well I’m sure you are WELL AND TRULY over listening to all these things about me!!! I don’t really know enough people on the interwebs to tage 8 people, but here’s a few I’d like to tag cause I read their blogs frequently….
Fia Lotta Jansson