Friday, April 17, 2009

We will resume normal programming shortly.....

Tomorrow is the big wedding day!!!
My dress is stunning and my husband-to-be is even more stunning :) I'm quite relaxed and quite calm - which is surprising as I thought I would be more stressed out.
I'll leave you with the lyrics to "The Book of Love" (which is our bridal waltz and the song Dave proposed to me during)


Back to normal blogging Mid May. I will hopefully post a few pics of my dress and the honeymoon along the way. Much Love!!

4 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

oh, have a great day!looking forward to seeing pictures.
hugs kyla and blake

Cass said...

Good luck Bec. It is a beautiful day today

Unknown said...

Congratulatios!!!!!
Have a wonderful day and a fabulous honeymoon. I can't to hear all about it and see pics.

Jodie said...

I hope your day has been everything you wished for