Friday, February 13, 2009

just too overwhelmed

I’m sitting at my desk at work, reading through my Bloglines list of blogs and I have tears in my eyes.
I could not help but cry when I’m reading about all the kindness that is out there – especially within this crafting community. The bushfires have brought out the best in us Aussies and it really restores my faith in humanity to seem so much love and generosity being spread around.
I am overwhelmed with all the stories on the TV – the brave heros, and the tragic losses. I’ve donated money and I’m going to donate blood but as a lot of people have said, it doesn’t feel like enough but at least it’s something.
My heart goes out to anyone affected, and to all those lovely souls who there, on the ground helping those affected.
We had rain so heavy this morning that I couldn’t hear properly. I hope the rain moves down the coast to where it’s really needed

No comments: