Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Engaged!!!

Well, the lag in blogging this week was because the darling Mr Honi proposed!!!! He was a compelte romantic and proposed on my birthday, down on the water's edge in Sydney overlooking the Opera House and the Bridge. Then he whisked me away to the Blue Mountains for 2 nights together (hired a really nice car and we drove down the same night) and then to the Hunter Valley (above) for 2 nights with 2 of our closest friends.

I am on cloud9 at the moment!!! Must book a venue ASAP though- THEN I can start thinking about all the crafting goodness to come like the invites, bombonerie, flower arrangements........ toooo exciting!!!!

Have promised myself though to not become one of these!!!

8 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Congrats!! You are going to have so much fun planning your wedding.
Make sure you enjoy every moment, it goes by way too fast.
Cheers Kyla

Cass said...

Congratulations. Have fun plannign the wedding

Kitty said...

Congratulations! You two look so happy & cute. I'm planning my wedding too, I've got 9 months.

Sherrin said...

congratulations!! lovely news! :o)

hokey said...

Congrats! you too look so cute together! That reminds me, I still haven't had my wedding yet but I think we will elope (been engaged for over a year and a half)

Veronica Darling... said...

CONGRATULATIONS BEC!

That is such great news! You are the cutest! Can't wait to see what you've got planned and the craftiness! I made a petticoat for my wedding dress (which was gorgeous green vintage) and wish I'd made more stuff now! xoxo

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Aw, Congrats. That's lovely news.

Bec @ honi design said...

thankyou so much girls :) It is all very exciting! Have finally come back down to earth now!

To Kitty - good luck planning your wedding too!!

and Hokey- hope you manage to tie the knot soon!! :)