Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Creative Space


IMG_0334
Originally uploaded by honidesign

Wowsers. It's late and I am MADLY trying to start AND FINISH a quilt for a baby shower I have on SATURDAY!! Why do I set myself these ridiculous tasks!! geez!! Happy Sleeping lovely bloggers....for me, it's back to the grindstone, sorry sewing machine.

this is a close up of the uber cute fabric I found

ps damn you flickr and your weird, annoying photo uploads!! is anyone else having issues?? I can't use the link to add pics anymore- some work some don't!? arrrggg...

more lovely creative spaces here

pps - sorry Kirsty for linking THIS post to last weeks creative space an this weeks one too!! I'm really not having ANY luck with technology today!

3 comments:

yardage girl said...

You are dedicated! I hope you got some sleep. Very cute fabric!

Bianca said...

Oh, I had that same Flickr issue too. I thought I'd accidentally done some key combo thing without realising and disabled the link shortcut. Weird. Would love to know if you hear from any techie problem solvers?!

Kirsty said...

That is very sweet fabric & didn't even notice the link from last week. xx