Thursday, May 21, 2009

It truly is the Happiest place on Earth...



Well we're back safe and sound. Mr Honi and I enjoyed a wonderful 31/2 week honeymoon in Hawaii, Vegas and DISNEYLAND!!!!!

I completely loved Disneyland and I can't wait till we have children so we can take them there!

Here are just a few piccies of the happiest place on earth!




I'm super excited about the next few weeks - getting to meet a few more Brown Owls (I've missed a few meets) heading to the Sydney Quilt and Craft fair and finishing off my next quilt. Stay tuned for crafty goodness!!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Bec welcome back. Disneyland is wonderful isn't it, I can't wait to go back with my girls

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you at Brown Owls :o) We're doing English piecing. Fun!