Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A third of my Life...

Yowsers – It’s been 2 weeks since my last post. Work is sucking the life out of me at the moment. As I come closer towards the big 3-0 (gasp) I realised last night that I have been at this company for a THIRD OF MY LIFE. Yes, ONE THIRD. Kinda scary actually.
I’m working late into the night most nights which means no craft time – hence the lack of things to blog about! However, my pattern making course is going really well and I hope to get some serious sewing done this long weekend.

I also have some grand plans for a new project - it's in very early development at the moment, but I'm excited.

For now, I’ll leave you with a picture that makes staying up late to finish presents worthwhile. Remember this quilt? I'm so glad to see that it’s appreciated and loved…

No comments: